The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
1. At Little Woodshop, we respect your right to privacy and your requirements to control personal information. “Personal information” includes, but is not limited to, name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
2. Little Woodshop does not sell, rent, swap or otherwise disclose any personal information. The data administrator is Printar Agata Robak through the Etsy.com and Pattern.com - sales platforms and your data is only used to fulfill orders. We forward your data to the courier company DPD POLSKA SP ZO.O and Poczta Polska S.A
3. Collection of Information
No software or hardware techniques are employed to capture a visitor’s e-mail address without their knowledge. Any personal information is not shared or sold to third parties.
4. Information about cookie files.
2. Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are computer data, mainly text files, that is stored in end-devices of the Website User and is intended for use with the pages of the Web Service. Typically, cookies contain the name of a website from which they come, their storage time on end-devices and a unique number.
3. The Website Operator places cookies in Website Users' end-devices and has direct access to them.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
a. creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use web pages, which may lead to improvement of the structure and its content;
b. maintaining Website Users' session (after logging in) due to which each user does not have to retype the name and password after browsing the pages;
c. determining user profile in order to display advertising materials that are matched to this profile, in particular Google Network.
5. The Website uses mainly two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the end-device of the User until logging-out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the end-device of the User for a specified time that is determined in cookie parameters or until the User deletes them.
6. Software for browsing websites (a browser) usually allows storing cookies on users' end-devices by default. Website Users can change these settings. The web browser allows deleting cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Details of how to do so can be found in the help section or the browser documentation.
11. In terms of information on user preferences gathered by the Google ad network, each user can view and edit the information in the cookies with the use of the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
5. Server logs.
1. Information about some user behaviour is subject to logging-in into the server layer. This data is used only to administer the Website and provide the most efficient use of hosting services.
2. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. Moreover, the following may also be saved:
a. request time,
b. reply sending time,
c. name of the client's station - the identification is carried out by the HTTP protocol,
d. information about errors that occurred during implementation of the HTTP transaction,
e. URL address of the previously visited page (referrer link) - if the Website was entered through a reference link,
f. information about the user's browser,
g. IP address.
3. The aforementioned data is not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
4. The data is used only for server administration purposes.
6. Providing data.
1. The data can be made available to third parties only within legally allowed limits
2. The data that enables identifying a given user is made available only upon the user's consent.
3. The Operator may be required to provide the information gathered by the Website to authorised bodies based on legitimate demands arising from the demand.
7. Managing cookie files - how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the User does not wish to receive cookie files, he may change the browser settings. However, it is worth noting that disabling cookies that are necessary for the processes of authentication, security, maintenance, and user preferences can hinder, and in some cases, prevent the user from viewing web pages.
2. To manage the cookie settings, choose the web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
a. Internet Explorer
g. Safari (iOS)
h. Windows Phone